· Red Cross - Use your cell phone to text-message REDCROSS to 90999 to make the $10 donation, or visit the Red Cross.
· Salvation Army – Operating since 1895 in Japan, the Salvation Army is currently providing emergency assistance the needy. Text JAPAN or QUAKE to 80888 to make a $10 donation or donate online at here.
· Save the Children – This organization is accepting donations for its Children's Emergency Fund. You can text “JAPAN” or “TSUNAMI” to 20222 to donate $10 or visit Save the Children.
· Mercy Corps - Text “MERCY” to 25283 to donate $10 or visit Mercy Corps to know more.
· International Medical Corps - A donation of $10 will be accounted to your mobile phone bill when you Text MED to 80888.
· GlobalGiving - Text JAPAN to 50555 to donate $10. This Washington based organisation is providing relief and emergency services to victims of the earthquake and tsunami.
· Google - They have launched a Person Finder service to search for the missing and also post an update about their status. This service is available in Japanese as well as English and provides information of ‘already found’ people.
· iTunes - Apple has created a donation page in iTunes to donate $5 to $200 to the Red Cross.
You can help us by sharing this information by tweeting about it, liking it on Facebook or simply mailing it to your family and friends. It is advised to donate to recognized charities and aid organizations only.